DANCE AT HOME SET STANDARD
Pikit anti-slip pad is a double-sided adhesive, which hardly leaves any adhesive residue even after extensive exposure and is also suitable for permanent laying. It is available in Roll with 50m lengths, 20cm width.
Technical Data of Pikit:
• 100% polyester
• conventionally flammable
• 50m pro rolls
• 20cm width
Giant Leap the most comfortable dance floor, especially made for ballet, modern and contemporary dance. It offers you a higher level of dancing comfort than any other thin covering can provide. The silk matt surface is extremely robust and non-slip, yet smooth enough to prevent friction burns. The Giant Leap dance surface lies perfectly flat and the mineral fibre reinforcement makes it particularly dimensionally stable. You can choose from 5 different colors. The more than 3 mm foam backing offers increased dance comfort.
Technical data of Giant Leap:
• Fire rating Cfl-s1
• Thickness 3,2mm
• Resistance to wear DI<0.08 mm (EN 660-1)
Regarding the set, you can choose from 3 different sizes: 1,5m X 1 lm, 1,5m X 1,5 lm, 1,5m X 2 lm
Giant Leap offers you a higher level of dancing comfort than any other thin covering can provide. The more than 3 mm foam backing offers increased dance comfort.The silk matt surface is extremely robust and non-slip, yet smooth enough to prevent friction burns.
- flame-retardant;EN 13501-1, Cfl-s1
- 100% vinyl
- size 1,5 x 2 m
Please note that
For permanent laying, PIKIT anti-slip pad must be used for the entire surface area. It is not sufficient to simply stick together the impacts as for mobile or temporary use.
In case of permanent laying, the laying must be performed by a specialist company.
The structure of the PIKIT anti-slip pad could become visible after extensive use
usage instructions and warnings for adhesive tape!
◦ Please note that the ratings are based on comparisons with other products within our product range.
◦ Please note that all adhesive tapes, even those with the best rating, can leave behind adhesive residue, dependent on the surface, pressure, mechanical stress and duration of use.
◦ Please note that adhesive tapes age in storage (>1-2 years) dependent on the temperature, causing their characteristics, especially in terms of adhesiveness and residue behaviour, to change.
◦ Please note that natural stone floors in particular, often absorb chemical components in the glue, which can cause dark stripes on the stone which cannot be removed or take a long time to fade.
◦ Always remove all the adhesive tapes by pulling steadily. Sudden tearing off the adhesive tape leads to increased adhesive residue and favours damage to the underlay as pieces of material may become detached. Please pay special attention to varnished and laminated wooden flooring, as well as sensitive surfaces.
◦ Prior to application, always test the product:
◦ on the individual underlays
◦ according to the planned duration of use of an adhesive
◦ under the planned mechanical load
◦ under the planned mechanical pressure
◦ Adhesive residue and other results due to the typical characteristics of adhesive type are non-refundable. In any case, damage claims are also excluded.