PIKIT ANTI-SLIP PAD
You do not want to see any dance floor adhesive strips at the impacts? - Then the PIKT anti-slip pad is the ideal choice!
Dance floor impacts turn into hardly visible hairlines
Very easy to remove
Hardly any adhesive residues remain, even after extensive use.
Also suitable for permanent laying
Available in 100cm and 20cm width
Use the PIKIT anti-slip pad
in 20cm width for bonding the impacts
in 100cm width for full-surface and/or permanent laying
- conventionally flammable
- 100% polyester
- width 100 cm
- 50lm rolls
Please note that
For permanent laying, PIKIT anti-slip pad must be used for the entire surface area. It is not sufficient to simply stick together the impacts as for mobile or temporary use.
In case of permanent laying, the laying must be performed by a specialist company.
The structure of the PIKIT anti-slip pad could become visible after extensive use, especially in the case of high-gloss floors.
usage instructions and warnings for adhesive tape!
◦ Please note that the ratings are based on comparisons with other products within our product range.
◦ Please note that all adhesive tapes, even those with the best rating, can leave behind adhesive residue, dependent on the surface, pressure, mechanical stress and duration of use.
◦ Please note that adhesive tapes age in storage (>1-2 years) dependent on the temperature, causing their characteristics, especially in terms of adhesiveness and residue behaviour, to change.
◦ Please note that natural stone floors in particular, often absorb chemical components in the glue, which can cause dark stripes on the stone which cannot be removed or take a long time to fade.
◦ Always remove all the adhesive tapes by pulling steadily. Sudden tearing off the adhesive tape leads to increased adhesive residue and favours damage to the underlay as pieces of material may become detached. Please pay special attention to varnished and laminated wooden flooring, as well as sensitive surfaces.
◦ Prior to application, always test the product:
◦ on the individual underlays
◦ according to the planned duration of use of an adhesive
◦ under the planned mechanical load
◦ under the planned mechanical pressure
◦ Adhesive residue and other results due to the typical characteristics of adhesive type are non-refundable. In any case, damage claims are also excluded.