DOUBLE SIDED ADHESIVE SENSITIV
For use on delicate, smooth surfaces such as parquet.
- Upperside sticks more strongly than the underside
- developed for delicate, smooth surfaces
- colourless adhesive
- Can be removed from most surfaces without leaving any residue.
- mobile laying of dance, show and trade fair surfaces, as long as these are not transparent.
- Connection of surfaces, where sticking on the upperside is not possible, or not desired.
- For trade fair carpets 4-Expo VEL and 4-Expo RIP please use 4-EXPO-POWER-TAPE!
- WARNING for if used on stone floors
These can absorb adhesive components and can affect appearance.
- 4-Expo-Tape is optimised for protecting the floor and being residue-free. However, the type of underlay influences results. Prior to large scale use, tests should be carried out, especially in the case of very delicate, expensive or historic underlay.
Jetzt anmelden/registrieren und Downloads freischalten
No downloads are available for this sales item.
- width 5 cm
- 50lm rolls
usage instructions and warnings for adhesive tape!
◦ Please note that the ratings are based on comparisons with other products within our product range.
◦ Please note that all adhesive tapes, even those with the best rating, can leave behind adhesive residue, dependent on the surface, pressure, mechanical stress and duration of use.
◦ Please note that adhesive tapes age in storage (>1-2 years) dependent on the temperature, causing their characteristics, especially in terms of adhesiveness and residue behaviour, to change.
◦ Please note that natural stone floors in particular, often absorb chemical components in the glue, which can cause dark stripes on the stone which cannot be removed or take a long time to fade.
◦ Always remove all the adhesive tapes by pulling steadily. Sudden tearing off the adhesive tape leads to increased adhesive residue and favours damage to the underlay as pieces of material may become detached. Please pay special attention to varnished and laminated wooden flooring, as well as sensitive surfaces.
◦ Prior to application, always test the product:
◦ on the individual underlays
◦ according to the planned duration of use of an adhesive
◦ under the planned mechanical load
◦ under the planned mechanical pressure
◦ Adhesive residue and other results due to the typical characteristics of adhesive type are non-refundable. In any case, damage claims are also excluded.